Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dakin's April Fool's Joke/Wordful Wednesday

Well, we're hoping it's a joke, anyhow. He is running an inexplicable fever, higher than a teething fever. He's acting fine, and there's nothing strange in his lung secretions. So we'll just have to wait it out and see. I'm hoping it's nothing and will be gone by tomorrow. I refuse to have been Germ Nazi all winter to have him get sick NOW. NO WAY. I've already informed him that he will not be getting sick. (Keep your fingers crossed.)

I've given up on Wordless Wednesday, since I always seem to be commenting on the pictures, so I'm switching to Wordful. This is Dakin and Daddy when Dakin was about 6 months old.

7 comments:

MamabearMills said...

tired boys. too cute!

Junior said...

awww such a sweet picture

Greek Goddess said...

I hope Dakin feels better soon. Keep us posted.

Carrie M. said...

Keep me posted. I'll call you on my way home today and get an update. See you soon! Carrie

Sky said...

very cute picture, I hope he is doing good now and the fever was just that and nothing more

Josie said...

Aw- hope he feels better soon!

Mandy said...

This picture is priceless! Nothing is sweeter than father and son asleep!!