Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mystery Fever is Gone

Fortunately, it seems that yesterday's little episode was nothing more than that--an episode. No sign of fever, just a little fussiness. So that's good news. Dakin had a pretty good day--he wasn't thrilled with OT today; all he wanted to do was turn book pages while she was here. It's still good exercise for him, but I was hoping he would be interested in the cool alphabet toy she brought--we have great therapists who are always thinking up new things for him. He just wasn't having it today, I guess.

Anyway. Thanks for the well wishes! They worked!!

6 comments:

Junior said...

so happy to hear the fever is gone. Have fun with your books Dakin.

Sky said...

Im so happy to hear all is good! do yo uguys have a story reader for him? He would love it!! Sheila

Victoria Strong said...

So glad the fever is gone. I hate these little mysteries. They like to keep us on our toes :)

Amanda said...

So glad the fever is gone and that he's not getting sick! It's so strange how children just seem to get fevers for no reason. Perhaps, it's just to keep us on our toes. I know I always kinda freak out when they happen

Mandy said...

Glad he is feeling better and nothing came of it!! I always freak out over the smallest thing!! Mike is a nurse in the ER and he is always my saving grace. I can't imagine it without him, I panic nearly every time!! So good to hear everything is good!! Keep up the good reading!!

brantley said...

I'm so glad the fever is gone!!! Stay strong Dakin!